Collection of additional tools to make airgap easier
-h, --help help for tools
Options inherited from parent commands
-a, --architecture string Architecture for OCI images and Zarf packages
--insecure Allow access to insecure registries and disable other recommended security enforcements such as package checksum and signature validation. This flag should only be used if you have a specific reason and accept the reduced security posture.
-l, --log-level string Log level when running Zarf. Valid options are: warn, info, debug, trace (default "info")
--no-color Disable colors in output
--no-log-file Disable log file creation
--no-progress Disable fancy UI progress bars, spinners, logos, etc
--tmpdir string Specify the temporary directory to use for intermediate files
--zarf-cache string Specify the location of the Zarf cache directory (default "~/.zarf-cache")
- zarf - DevSecOps for Airgap
- zarf tools archiver - Compresses/Decompresses generic archives, including Zarf packages
- zarf tools clear-cache - Clears the configured git and image cache directory
- zarf tools download-init - Downloads the init package for the current Zarf version into the specified directory
- zarf tools gen-key - Generates a cosign public/private keypair that can be used to sign packages
- zarf tools gen-pki - Generates a Certificate Authority and PKI chain of trust for the given host
- zarf tools get-creds - Displays a table of credentials for deployed Zarf services. Pass a service key to get a single credential
- zarf tools helm - Subset of the Helm CLI included with Zarf to help manage helm charts.
- zarf tools kubectl - Kubectl command. See https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/kubectl/overview/ for more information.
- zarf tools monitor - Launches a terminal UI to monitor the connected cluster using K9s.
- zarf tools registry - Tools for working with container registries using go-containertools
- zarf tools sbom - Generates a Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) for the given package
- zarf tools update-creds - Updates the credentials for deployed Zarf services. Pass a service key to update credentials for a single service
- zarf tools wait-for - Waits for a given Kubernetes resource to be ready